July 22, 2013
XSL – The following issues have been corrected:
- Multiple flows were truncated when the 3rd flow was enabled.
- The float overflowed the flowing content.
- The float overflowed the page text.
- The columns on a page containing a multi-column float did not balance as expected
- Floats were placed in unexpected order.
- The value of the role property replaced spaces with %20.
- When content-width and height are specified as external-graphic or instream-foreign-object and there is no specification of content-height, images were scaled within the height of the area with V6.1 R1 or earlier. With MR1, it follows the content-width. Therefore, by the old specification method, images may overflow the area. In order to get the same formatting result as the V6.1 or earlier, please specify content-height with the value of the area height and delete content-width.
- A table with keep-previous=”always” attribute went past the margins table.
- MathML fractions overwrote lines above/belowMathML. A lot more corrections with MathML were made.
- A specific data caused the Formatter 6.1 GUI to crash.
- An empty inline object created a new line area when text-justify-mode=”4″ was specified.
- A table overflowed when axf:repeat-cell-content-at-break=”true” was specified.
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
- CSS running element at the very last of page was ignored.
Other – The following issues have been corrected:
- Unable to use Adobe Distiller to generate PDF output from Formatter PS output
- Acrobat unable to open the Formatter generated PDF. AH Formatter
- Acrobat compare failed with Formatter produced tagged PDF.
- Tagged PDF output with links failed the accessibility check in Acrobat XI.
- Page numbers in PDF were displayed incorrectly.
- An overflow error message listed the wrong page when overflowing content broke across pages Area overflow. The message was modified correctly.