January 8, 2015
– V6.2 MR6 Release
- Support for Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64 Edition.
- The ability to set the PDF tagged content to “Artifact” has been added.
FO – The following issues have been corrected:
- The table cell border was being drawn even though style is ‘none'.
- The table header border-bottom disappeared on the last row and page.
- axf:overflow-condense=”line-height” did not work with multi-column.
- The inline child of a footnote was not being underlined by text-decoration.
- kana and symbols attached to kana were ligatured even if axf:ligature-mode=”none” or axf:ligature-mode=”latin” were specified.
- The area tree to pdf result was missing the fraction line in MathML.
- The white-space-treatment property was not applied to fo:bookmark-title.
- A float moved to the second page overwrote the table content.
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
Common – The following issues have been corrected:
- The processing went wrong when the r parameter was omitted with Barcode Generator Option.
- XfoGdiCtl60.dll did not work correctly.