FO – The following issues have been corrected:
- Transparent borders produced a diamond image pattern at the corners.
- table header border-bottom disappeared on the last row and page.
- retrieve-table-marker in the supplied document caused the Formatter to crash.
- The first marker on a page was not being selected.
- page-number-citation-last was not working if folio-prefix was used.
- Floats were being dropped.
- axf:append-non-starter-characters did't accept CL class characters.
- baseline-shift was using the font-size.
- The numerical context led to overflow.
- Images on top of the page disappeared.
- A float caused the line number corruption.
- A float caused the line numbering to reset.
- The position of the line number in float was incorrect when axf:line-number-position=”alternate” was specified.
- WinAnsiEncoding always triggered the missing glyph abort error.
- Cambria math font was corrupted.
- axf:alt-glyph was not correctly processed.
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
- Unwanted line break was introduced by a container.
- Text in an object that included position:absolute was placed incorrectly when a line break occurred.
- The first-line processing caused the text line missing.
- reflow() did not delete the formatted pages.
Common – The following issues have been corrected:
- Supplied documents caused the Formatter to crash.
- margin-bottom on a block-container moved the previous content to the next page.
- A column rule overflowed.
- Generated PDFs were corrupted.
- A memory leak with cgm + svg images and page-number-citation with invalid reference.