July 23, 2015
– V6.2 MR10 Release
FO – The following issues have been corrected:
- block-container with reference-orientation=90 overflowed.
- Floats overlapped.
- There were floats that overflowed the pagefloat.
- A 2-column block container did not break as expected.
- Formatter got stuck in an endless loop with large table-footer.
- The latin-ligature setting affected the space after possibly unrelated character.
- The transparency specified to axf:box-shadow was not correctly processed.
- avoid-widow-words did not work.
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
- @font-face didn't find font with pdf output and the command line or java interface.
- The first-line pseudo element with an element that had display:none in the first line caused text to repeat first-line.
- overflow:error-if-overflow; didn't generate an error.
- CSS + HTML caused Formatter to crash.
Common – The following issues have been corrected:
- formatter exited without error.
- A block in xsl-footnote-separator caused Formatter to crash.
- Formatter failed to render the CGM image.
- A portion of CGM image were cut in half.
- SVG was not correctly rendered.
- SVG text subscript interfered with text alignment.
- invalid scaling of WMF file.
- Threaded java memory leak and corruption with eps files.
- Postscript output with STIX font failed to convert with Adobe Distiller.
- Postscript output changed character codes.
- Radio buttons did not work as expected using PDF 1.3.
- hyphenate=”true” caused extra hyphen to appear after breaking a word with a hard hyphen.