- December 8, 2016
- Support for PDF/UA output. no-LT
- It's now possible to specify whether to embed Multimedia in PDF. axf:multimedia-treatment / CSS -ah-multimedia-treatment no-LT
- Digital Signature Field can now be specified to the Form Fields.
With this feature, events such as MouseUp, MouseDown are now available to specify. axf:form-field-event no-LT
- The blur can be specified to the text shadow. text-shadow / CSS (-ah-)text-shadow no-LT
- last or :only are available to specify to @page in CSS.
- The CGM rendering engine has been completely rewritten.
- stop-opacity is available in SVG.
- CSS processing written in <style> in SVG is now available.
- The baseline or the centerline in MathML can now be shown in GUI. Baseline no-LT
- Windows Server 2016, Macintosh 64-bit have been added to the System Requirements
XSL – The following have been corrected:
- The columned document overflowed.
- Unexpected page break and “keep” was not working.
- force-page-count with multiple flows caused an extra blank page to be inserted in the middle.
- Text overflowed when the ligature ended with ZWJ or ZWNJ in Kannada document.
CSS – The following have been corrected:
- A float appeared on the wrong line after the page break.
- The Formatter output had unexpected placement and positioning of parentheses and mixed Arabic and English text.
- An image overflowed after the spanned title.
Other – The following have been corrected:
- An error occurred when outputting PDF/X-4.
- Tagged pdf output forced “isplaydoctitle” to true.
- Outputted tagged PDF was incorrect.
- Formatter stopped with errors when outputting data with annotations.
- Thai accent marks rendered incorrectly with Noto fonts.
- Formatter wasn't correctly applying Myriad fonts.
- The processing of tone marks in Bengali was improved.
- embed-font-encoding=”WinAnsiEncoding” embedded the font incorrectly.
- data was processed incorrectly.
- SVG rendered incorrectly.
- The extra rendering when the @namespace attribute was present in SVG.
- MathML Cambria font with scriptminsize=0pt resulted in invalid font size in output pdf.
- The alignment of subscript with integral sign was improved.
- MathML was not coming out bold as expected.
- The shift amount of subscript can be adjusted.
- The italic subscript in horizontal direction can be adjusted.
- The baseline of subscript/superscript can be adjusted.
- The postscript output was not searchable when converted to PDF using Distiller.
- Ability to handle redirected http(s) added.
- Unnecessary reference from XfoDotNet35Ctl*.dll to Microsoft.Synchronization. Files.dll caused a warning.