June 15, 2017
– V6.4 MR4 Release
FO – The following issues have been corrected:
- An error “fo:flow is not assigned” in 6.4 and in 6.1 the document formats as expected.
- A footnote caused Formatter to crash.
- fo:initial-property-set caused fo:change-bar-begin to not be recognized0012369: fo:initial-property-set and float caused block text to be repeated.
- axf:word-break=”keep-all” caused closing parenthesis to start a new line.
- Final 2 pages both used page-position=”last” simple-page-master.
- The height property had shorthand formula restrictions.
- Crash with specific data.
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
- CSS float with page reference caused floats with column reference to overflow.
- The clear property was not moving the flowing block down as expected.
- Float moved leaving excess empty space
- A footnote separator overlapped other text.
- A footnote and running element in a table cell caused the content to appear after the footnote body.
- A table at the start of page was rendered incorrectly.
- Page breaking when there was enough space for more content.
- Contents that should appear in the document body were appearing below the footnote.
- Footnote marker caused a premature line break in a table cell.
- Footnote numbers weren't being reset on each page.
- Footnotes were repeated when classes had the property overflow:condense.
- Unexpected column breaking.
- attr() was used to set the value of ‘break-before' but Formatter reported that it was invalid.
- Formatter was treating multiple pages created by the same element as :first pages.
- An attr reference generated a “.” even if the value was empty.
- @top-center with auto width rendered in the incorrect place if @top-right width exceeded the center of page.
Other: (PDF, fonts, images, MathML, output options, others)
- A PDF failed to be imported.
- An imported pdf caused incorrect colors in another imported pdf.
- A CGM graphic was extremely large in Formatter 6.4mr3.
- The position of the Math element with ruby was shifted up.
- Invalid exception word in Romanian hyphenation.