September 21, 2017
– V6.5 R1 Release
noLT = not available in lite version
- noLT: PDF/A-2 and PDF/A-3 are now available to output.
- noLT: Multimedia can now be embedded as rich media
- noLT: The axf:layer-settings / CSS (-ah-)layer-settings parameter that defines the layer has been extended.
- noLT: Custom properties can now be specified to PDF. <axf:custom-property>
- noLT: Now able to specify the font size of the character string displayed in the Form Fields. axf:field-font-size
- noLT: Now able to specify the alignment of a text field. axf:field-text-align
- noLT: The stroke of a character can now be specified. axf:text-stroke / CSS -ah-text-stroke
- noLT: The feature of GSUB/GPOS in the OpenType font can now be controlled. axf:font-feature-settings / CSS (-ah-)font-feature-settings
- noLT: Line numbers that are always outputted can now be specified. axf:line-number-show / CSS -ah-line-number-show
- noLT: The upper limit height of the “keep-together” condition can now be specified. axf:keep-together-within-dimension
- noLT: It's now available to specify the display method at the end of the contents when overflowing in the inline progression direction. axf:text-overflow / CSS (-ah-)text-overflow
- noLT: The odd-or-even property has been extended.
- The processing of converting transparency output to PDF into opaque has been extended.
- Support for fonts in OpenType Collection format.
- Exception dictionaries are now available in Khmer, Lao and Burmese (Myanmar.)
- Symbols can now be specified to <list-style-type> in CSS counter()
- You can now specify your own counter style for <list-style-type> in CSS counter().
- In CSS, it's now available to select the height of the block in the previous page (column) when breaking a block with auto height.
- XCF can now be directly specified as a child element of <fo:external-graphic>
- The CSS specified in the document in which inline SVG is described is now applicable to inline SVG.
- CSF @namespace can now be described in <style>in SVG
- It is now available to specify whether the external reference is permitted or not in <!ENTITY> of XML to be formatted.
- Word(docx) output is now available.
FO – The following issues have been corrected:
- When space-before was specified for a parent fo: block, the placement of fo:float was sometimes incorrect.
- The keep property on the list item led to the incorrect position of text that followed it.
- Footnote references positioned incorrectly after the float.
- The processing of axf:column-rule-display=”all” was incorrect in vertical document.
- The processing of the length axf:column-rule-length) specified by % was incorrect in vertical document.
- axf:punctuation-spacing sometimes affected on trimming other than the space between full-width punctuation and full-width character.
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
- Multi-page tables overflowed.
- The processing of the clear property with the float was incorrect.
- Lines were generated with an empty span element.
- The @page class was being used incorrectly.
- Crash if css running header used absolute positioning
- The line break position of Myanmar characters was incorrect.
- A data with security settings created a corrupt pdf.
- Fallback errors for glyphs that were in the applied font.
- Crash with data that used an incorrect font.
- Crash with a cgm file.
- The script settings to font-entry in MathML were not effective.
- Another company's product opened Formatter GUI with Japanese interface in the English environment.