AHPDFXML Conversion Library Maintenance Release
Transform collections of legacy PDF to XML
- EMF has been added as an output option for image files
- Font information is used to help determine if writing mode should be vertical or horizontal.
- Improved detection of text that displays page number (in the header and footers for example). When a page uses vertical writing mode, a horizontally written page number label could have incorrectly been determined to be part of the page's content.
- Improved output for table cells with complicated layouts.
- Extra line connections occurred when processing the vertical line to be connected.
- Cell data was not fully outputted.
- Text data partly disappeared.