February 8, 2018
– V6.5 MR3 Release
FO – The following issues have been corrected:
- Columns in a container weren't balanced after the page break. #15722
- fo:table-footer caused a change bar to be in the wrong place. #15816
- fo:table-footer rendered a change bar in the wrong place. #15811
- Ligatures were still showing up when a zero-width non-joiner space was between the letters. #15692
- Invalid error message with change-bar inside a basic link and a change of writing mode. #15721
- A PDF background image was creating extra blank pages. #15784
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
- The floats overflowed the page. #15634
- The footnote rendered before the content and an extra page break was generated. #15864
- The sidenote shift caused shifted sidenote to not use the baseline grid. #15817
- An odd breaking and unexpected gap were generated at the bottom of row-spanned table cell. #15637
- PDF could not be embedded when specified to be in multiple pages.
- PDF embedding failed even if the PDF was embeddable.
- Improved the error message so that the PDF file name was shown in the message.
- SVG color fill did not work correctly. #15902
- SVG dots were not rendered.
- SWF data failed to be embedded in non-Windows environment.
- The conversion from YCCK color space to CMYK failed.
- The formatting result on the GUI was incorrect.
- 2pass option caused some page numbers to read 0 instead of the correct page. #15350