December 6, 2018
– V6.6 MR2 Release
- PDF Named Action can now be specified to internal-destination. #18348
- In the digital signature field, it's now possible to specify whether to lock the document at the time of signature. axf:field-lock-document / CSS -ah-field-lock-document. #18118
FO – The following issues have been corrected:
- A float was pushed out and an unnecessary blank page was created.
- Slow formatting for multiple overlapping flows and off-page floats.#18483
- Inconsistent column balancing in multi-column block container. #18714
- Handling of footnote set in fo:table-header caused Formatter to crash. #18380
- When text-align=”end” was specified, the processing of axf:text-overflow was incorrect. #18931
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
- A data with a table caused Formatter to crash. #18652
- Incorrect padding of nested list markers. #18546
- An image rotated with -ah-reference-orientation didn't scale correctly.#18241
- string() didn't work with -ah-bookmark-label #18438
- calc() did not work with background-position. #18438
- Formatter failed due to the incorrect processing of @footnote and @sidenote.
- break-inside: avoid-page; did not work. #18230
- The sliced block with ‘-ah-line-stacking-strategy: font-height' still applied margin-bottom. #18230
- The color processing of color was incorrect when embedding PDF.
- Embedding large file size PDF in Windows 32 bit version sometimes resulted in memory shortage.
- When embedding PDF/X-1a in PDF/X-1a, the processing when specifying output intent by output condition identifier was incorrect.
- Specifying the page number of the link destination did not work.
- UNC file links did not open correctly. #18759
- Unable to reference bold and italic fonts using @font-face. #18727
- Crash when generating PDF with Non-CID font. #18689
- The msup 2nd element was not superscripted. #18493