September 26, 2019
FO – The following issues have been corrected:
- axf:float-y=”after”, axf:float-reference=”page” might cause the floats to overlap without moving to the next page.
- A float pushed down when neighbor margin exactly filled the space in between. #21281
- break-after=”page” was only breaking the column. #21277
- A line break position of Khmer list block in a column was incorrect.
- A table marker text in a table footer overlapped the page footer on the first page of the table. #21334
- A table with two bodies unexpectedly broke across the page between the bodies. #21531
- An extraneous border was added to the table after the page break when the marker is retrieved in the header. #21342
- A retrieved row in a table marker did not display borders correctly. #21342
- A Footnote was duplicated when the reference breaks across to the next page. #21445
CSS – The following issues have been corrected:
- The default second value of ‘margin-break' was not being ‘discard'. #21253
- The compound running header was not visible when the direction was set to RTL. #21499
- An embedded aliased font did not display the correct glyph in output PDF. #21158
- The image resolution was not acquired correctly.
- A crash when using the MathML as input. #21202
- Infinite loop with command line when creating an area tree. #21425