April 26, 2004
- Speed-up of PDF outputting of Arabic and Hebrew.
- When "overflow="condense" or axf:overflow-condense="font-size" was specified, it did not work correctly.
- When reference-orientation was specified, EPS could not be output by Acrobat Distiller.
- The arrangement of block-container in float was not correct when writing-mode="rl-tb" was specified.
- There was case that the content of the page disappeared by specifying break-before="odd-page/even-page".
- When max-width/max-height was specified, and scale-to-fit was specified for content-width/content-height, scaling="uniform" did not work correctly.
- There was case that break-after="page" specified in fo:table-row did not work correctly.
- EMF was displayed in jet-black occasionally.
- When text-align="justify" was specified, fo:leader was not processed correctly.
- The column-rule was occasionally output to the right of the last columns.
- The directory of the document was displayed in the file specification dialog of Style Sheet by an open dialog of GUI.
- The width of border that was thinner than 1pt was not output correctly.
- The text pushed out by before-float was run over the page.
- The position of float="outside" did not change even if the page broke.
- There was case that the text overlaps in the footer.
- When the table was nested, the page did not break correctly.
- The character was not aligned correctly under a rare condition.
- The character became an italic character according to the font occasionally.
- The repeated position of "pattern" of SVG might shift.
- After XSL Formatter has been installed, the restart of Windows is needed.
- The Windows re-distribution modules for .NET Framework 1.1 were added.