April 28, 2009
Enhancements - The following CSS properties has been implemented or revised.
- avoid-page is added to (-ah-)page-break-before, (-ah-)page-break-after, (-ah-)page-break-inside.
- -ah-margin-break is added
- (-ah-)border-break is added
- central was added to (-ah-)vertical-align
- Formatting speed has been improved
- Support for Antenna House Web Interface V3.0 for Formatter, scheduled for release in early May, has been added.
CSS - The following issues have been corrected:
- When data contents ',' + white space + Latin alphabet, the line doesn't break at the white space and the characters might overflow from the content area.
- When position: absolute; was specified in the inline, the line might break half way.
- The comment written in CSS might become an error.
- The targeted base URI referred by the relative URI in CSS was not correct.
- Relative specification in the redirected HTML was not correctly interpreted.
- The border occasionally influenced the boundary of the form in GUI when there was a border in the page block.
- content: None was the same processing as content: normal.
- The line doesn't break at the place where it should be and the characters overflowed from the region.
- The size of the caption, the margin might not be correct.
- The formatting might not end when the element that was not able to be recognized was included.
- The margin of table-caption was invalid.
- The marker and inline-block of the list in the column were not processed correctly.
XSL-FO - The following issues have been corrected:
- When fo:index-key-reference page-number-treatment="link" was used for linking, it did not link correctly.
- The formatting speed of a fo file occasionally became extremely slow.
- The link in the index of output PDF did not occasionally function.
- The width of the rotated table cell might not be correct.
- The split table was not well balanced.
Common - The following issues have been corrected:
- When the file was referred to specifying the relative path in data, it did not work correctly.
- When outputting to INX, the box was out of alignment and the radio button occasionally overlapped.
- When outputting to INX, a table might not be outputted.
- The color fill in CGM data might not be correctly outputted.
- The specification of linking to the external file might not be effective in the SVG option setting.
- When setting the URL specified with ID in the HTML file, it might not open in GUI.
- When formatting HTML data in GUI, 'Page Select' in the PDF Output dialog changed into Multi Volume output when selecting the output range.