December 9, 2009
- Added the column value to the table-omit-header-at-break property.
- The Option Setting file can now specify how an underline, a strikethrough, and an overline overflows between characters with text-decoration-mode.
CSS - The following issues have been corrected:
- When margin:auto was specified to an image with float:left/right, the position might not be correct.
- When -ah-text-justify-trim: kana; was specified, the line didn't break with < br /> in data.
XSL-FO - The following issues have been corrected:
- Floats occasionally overflowed on the page when there was a block with break-before ="Page" after fo:float.
- When a table was placed in the second column after the span-all in a two column document, the table occasionally overflowed when keep-with-previous="always" was specified to fo:table-row.
- The position of a block that had been moved by afloat was not always correct.
- When span="all" was specified to the final fo:block, the marker was not correctly arranged.
- When a table in a multi-column document broke while balancing columns, it didn't break appropriately.
- When the page overflow in the block-container with reference-orientation="90" specified, it didn't break right before the block-container.
- An exception error occurred if specific FO data was outputted to the area tree.
- When formatting the FO data for a table without data in each cell, then outputting to INX, an error occurred while reading data with InDesign .
- A page overflowed when the column broke within the table cell in the column document.
- space-after was not effective.
- fo:block was missing with specific data.
- A page broke right after the empty fo:wrapper with id.
- A table overflowed with the table-omit-header-at-break setting.
- When FO has no <?xml version="1.0"?>, an exception error occurred while formatting with the kerning option.
- The processing of the space might be incorrect and the character overflowed.
- Footnote-numbers duplicated.
- When a page broke with the cell in the table spanned in the vertical direction, the PDF tag was not correctly set.
- An exception error occurred when span="all" was specified in data.
- The line did not break because the text division was not correctly done.
- When axf:overflow-condense="font-size"was specified in the block with wrap-option="no-wrap" and there was fo:page-number-citation specified within the block, the font size of the page number was occasionally incorrect.
- Characters of a footnote were overlapped.
- When there was fo:retrieve-table-marker, a border was not correctly drawn.
Common - The following issues have been corrected:
- When opening the PDF with Acrobat, which had a PDF file embedded, it caused an error.
- If PDF was outputted from GUI specifying "Distiller EPS-processor =" in the Option Setting File, it caused an error.
- Even if different PDF files were embedded in PDF, they were outputted to the same PDF twice.
- An overflow was generated without breaking columns when there was a block after the block with span would not fit on one page.
- When SOFT HYPHEN at the end of line was outputted, it was outputted as a different font from the surrounding text.
- The processing of POLYBEZIER in the FIGURE instruction in CGM data did not correspond to filling FIGURE.
- An error occurred when Distiller was used at the same time in GUI and the command line of Formatter.
- Characters were not correctly displayed in the outputted PDF when using a specific font.
- When outputting the data with font embedding to SVG, the font was not embedded.
- The processing speed was extremely slow in the Linux version.
- When Type1 font was used, the information of height was not correctly acquired and extra pages might incorrectly be generated.
- The hyphenation exception dictionary of the hyphenation was not effective for specific words.
- When displaying the outputted PDF with Acrobat, characters were missing.
- Even if the file name of the PDF to output was changed, the edited file name returned to the original name when selecting any of the output range.
- The GUI did not properly display SVG data.
- When opening the PDF file that Formatter outputted with Adobe Reader9, an error occurred saying "This page contains an error."
- The pitch information (fixed pitch or changeable pitch) for outputting to a PDF file might not be correct.
- When outputting a tagged PDF, an error occurred saying "16390 (4006): PDF output error. (3101) TaggedPDF fails because of crossed mark content"
- A specific PDF file might not be displayed with AH Formatter GUI.