April 18, 2012
- Support for the "switch "element for SVG.
- use-preferred-family in the font configuration file can now be specified. Now you can specify nameID=16 as font-family.
CSS - The following issues have been corrected:
- When there was no position:relative, -ah-overflow-condense might not be effective.
- The content was sent to the following page even if there was still enough space with the column document.
- When max-width was specified to the block, the text line within the block might overflow exceeding the specified width.
XSL - The following issues have been corrected:
- Some FO file caused segmentation fault.
- When the block containers had the property break-before="page", there was an extra blank page inserted between the float and the block container.
- When intrusion-displace="indent" was specified, an excessive indent might be set or text didn't wrap.
- If a word ended a sentence and had a footnote label after it and landed at the end edge of a line, the word did not hyphenate.
- The page number was set to 0 in the table of contents.
- Text overflowed by overflow="condense".
- The auto layout table after the float was not correctly positioned.
- The absolutely positioned block container in the table header had a different height after a column break.
- When a table exists in a table, table-header of outside table has fo:retrieve-marker and inside table has fo:marker, the behavior was wrong.
- A different value specified to the max-height property was outputted.
- When the background image was specified and the image was not recognized, it was made not to display the broken picture image.
- The interpretation of the fragment in URI could not be performed.
- The scaling of images became non-uniform with small height difference.
- When the circled number was surrounded by fo:inline, spaces generated by text-autospace:ideograph-numeric were inputted before and after the circled number.
Common - The following issues have been corrected:
- Japanese text in the text form field might not be displayed correctly when outputting to PDF.
- The radio button was not correctly outputted in PDF.
- multi-page PDF form only submitted last page.
- "PDF output error." occurred while outputting to tagged PDF.
- Contents were not displayed while outputting to tagged PDF.
- "#" was not encoded but "\" was encoded with the coloration
encoding while outputting PDF.
- TIF images were not correctly outputted in PDF.
- The content of input data lost when outputting to PDF.
- When font-size was specified to axf:overflow-replace, the character might disappear.
- text-decoration between the leader and the page number might become invalid.
- Depending on the font used, a leader might not be outputted correctly.
- right-float overlapped with text.
- The characters of the specific Type1 font overlapped.
- When U+200B was in the line, justify might become inaccurate.
- The processing did not end with the data containing before-float.
- The position of the float changed when intrusion-displace="line" or "indent" was specified.
- An error occurred when outputting barcode data to PDF.
- A negative value was not able to be specified with the rspace attribute of the <mo>element in MathML.
- Footnotes in the table header displayed differently and incorrectly from the second page.
- Hamzah under Arif might overlap with Waw in Arabic.
- Margins (space-before/space-after) might not be processed correctly and the page did not break at the appropriate point.
- The bold setting in the text element in SVG was not reflected.
- SVG clip path with transformation attribute caused inconsistent behavior.
- The gray scale, bpc=16 in JPEG 2000 was not correctly processed.
- When outputting a radio button to PDF1.3, unexpected button field was outputted.
- A specific EMF image might not be outputted correctly.
- CGM caused Formatter to consume large amounts of memory.
- Processing of the name character staring with "/" in PDF was corrected.
- Data with a table did not correctly outputted in PDF.