September 18, 2013
- V6.1 MR2 Release
FO - The following issues have been corrected:
- FO produced overlapping floats
- The page float overlapped the column float.
- Revision bar extensions in a list caused the bar to be placed incorrectly.
- An fo:block with 'keep-with-next="always"' following a table overflowed into footer.
- FO block in a multi-column area that has the properties keep-with-previous="always" and span="all" was broken across to the next page.
FO produced the different output for the rotated text in version 6.1 than it did in 5.3.
- Thai diacritical marks were drawn incorrectly using the Garuda font.
CSS - The following issues have been corrected:
- When a table was used as the fist child of a list, the list numbers were placed incorrectly.
- The page counter was not processed correctly.
- The minus value specified to -ah-float-offset-x was ignored.
- When multiple values were specified to box-shadow, values except for the first one were ignored.
- The content earned by the start value specified to running element() was wrong.
- The side note setting caused an infinite loop.
- A specific data caused Formatter to generate a "stopped working" error.
Common - The following issues have been corrected:
A float (start/end) which should exist after the 2nd column of a block was placed in the 1st column.
- Incorrect hyphenation behavior occurred when word-spacing* options were used.
- An EMF file crashed Formatter.
- The bold-ratio was different for pdf and postscript output.
- Multiple running caused the "Distiller processing failed" error when EPS-processor="distiller" was specified.
- The dead lock occurred in pthreadVSE2.dll. Updating to the latest pthreads fixed the problem.
- An SVG image crashed Formatter when rendering to PDF.