November 6, 2013
XSL - The following issues have been corrected:
- Formatter went into an infinite loop when floats broke across pages.
- The column start position was incorrect.
- The formatting resulted in a segmentation fault with Linux.
- The page break position in a column document with block-container was incorrect.
- The text in the first column overflowed the footer with a 2 column document with spanning section header blocks.
- The missing glyph error returned.
- Custom fonts stalled the conversion to pdf.
- When 2 threads were converted at the same time, it led to a crash in Java server.
CSS - The following issues have been corrected:
- A float element made an absolutely positioned element disappear.
- The font size was too small with -ah-overflow-condense:font-size.
Common - The following issues have been corrected:
- The border-radius property did not become effective.
Other - The following issues have been corrected:
- An attribute with span length in table cells was not indicated in the tagged PDF which resulted in screen readers interpreting it incorrectly.
- The table header cell in the tagged PDF was not marked as 'TH'.
- Image downsampling settings were not working.
- Formatter failed to convert EPS correctly through ghostscript.
- CGM image was only partially drawn.
- The system error occurred with INX output.
- Barcode generator did not accept text=center for code128.
- .NET 3.5 interface with GetFormattingError method returned an error.
- FO caused the GUI to lock up when a search was performed in GUI.
- Some single character
elements in MathML were not italicize.
- xsl:import and xsl:include were disabled in msxsml6 by default for security reasons.
- Added Web Interface server configuration option to allow the external file functions to be enabled.