February 28, 2014
- V6.2 R1 Release
- The MathML rendering engine is completely rewritten.
- It's now available to search fonts in the subfolder under the font folder in the font configuration file settings.
- Values that can be specified to font-variant are added.
- Support for the box-shadow property.
- Support for the text-shadow property.
- Support for the baseline-grid property.
- It's now possible to place a footnote that extends over multiple pages.
- It's now possible to add line numbers to each column of a table independently.
- It's now possible to specify the contents of a cell when a cell is split by a page break.
- Support for the tab-size property.
- The rgba() function is now available to use.
- It's now possible to specify the spine width of the facing page to the printer mark.
- It's now possible to specify the unit of the page size displayed on GUI.
- It's now possible to change the language displayed on GUI.
- The type of @media evaluated by CSS can now be specified.
- It's now possible to specify the PDF layer.
- Annotations, such as linking in the PDF can be maintained when the PDF is embedded in PDF.
- Properties for multimedia embedded in PDF are added
- Default values of the formatter settings are revised:
- Default values of the PDF output settings are revised:
- Combining Diacritical Marks are correctly formatted.
- Support for kana-ligature.
- Support for Windows Server 2012.
FO - The following issues have been corrected:
- punctuation-trim:end produced an unnecessary space.
- axf:footnote-number produced duplicated numbers.
- Word spacing or avoid widow words caused unexpected indents.
CSS - The following issues have been corrected:
- When the block that contained the float is split, the size of the block was incorrect.
- max-width specified to float did not work correctly.
- The border position when the table extended across columns was not aligned.
Common - The following issues have been corrected:
- BIDI was not processed correctly.
- The display of the Arabic script was not correct.
- The line break position in Thai was not correct.
- letter space specified to Ideographic Variation Sequence did not work.
- The content appeared to be missing in CGM without any error messages.
- SVG did not render as expected.
- The resulting PDF showed an error message when opened with Acrobat.