May 1, 2014
- V6.2 MR1 Release
- Support for the language expressed by Sinhala characters (Sinh).
- It's now available to specify the language you want to remove a certain kind of accent mark in the Option Setting File when text-transform="uppercase" (omit-uppercase-word-accents).
- It's now available to specify the annotations in the embedded PDF in GUI.
FO - The following issues have been corrected:
- multi-column block container did not break as expected.
- The property display-align-last was not honored in the last page.
- table-layout="auto" calculated the incorrect width.
- overflow="hidden" didn't appear to work if a table cell width was very small.
- axf:overflow-condense did not work correctly.
- The footnote body overwrote xsl-footnote-separator.
- axf:footnote-max-height did not work correctly.
- axf:baseline-grid was not being applied within list blocks.
- axf:line-number-reset="page" was not working.
- A block with span="all" did not honor keep properties.
- Floats moved by auto-next/auto-move overlapped the text.
CSS - The following issues have been corrected:
- @page margin box (e.g.,@bottom-left) content was positioned incorrectly.
- The margin on the before side became big when ah-baseline-block-snap:border-box was specified.
- The after pseudo-element was not formatted correctly.
- position:absolute was not positioned correctly after the page break.
Common - The following issues have been corrected:
- BIDI was not processed correctly.
- linear-gradient which specified CMYK was recognized to be RGB by Acrobat.
- axf:line-number-position="alternate" was ineffective in multicolumn block-container.
- Formatter hanged with specific data.
- The integration of the object might not be completed in Adobe Acrobat with the PDF outputted by AH Formatter.
- Tagged PDF/A produced with Formatter failed with the online validation tool.
- Crop marks produced smaller lines in an embedded PDF.
- PNG images were transmitted incorrectly when outputting to PDF.
- MathML syntax errors stopped rendering.
- Newer versions of ghostscript failed to convert EPS without additional options.
- Postscript output changed character codes when fonts were not embedded.
- Postscript output did not maintain hyperlinks after it was run through Distiller.
- Formatter crashed instead of error message if Formatter environment variables were not set with Solaris and Linux.
- pgbar option with Linux didn't write a steady stream of output.
- Rotated cgm text was placed incorrectly.
- Hyphenation files caused Formatter to stop working.