May 19, 2016
- V6.3MR2 Release
XSL-FO - The following issues have been corrected:
- Repeated table cell content did not influence the row height.
- Text in a table cell was outputted incorrectly when text-align
- The height of a table row was incorrect.
- Float at the end of the content overwrote and dropped the content.
- Multicol float crashed.
- Table was not balanced in the column document.
- Float at the end of container prematurely moved to the next page.
- The labeled line began with a dollar symbol.
- The change bar started in the unexpected location.
- The space between words was too wide.
CSS - The following issues have been corrected:
- footnote-marker worked incorrectly.
- -ah-repeat-footnote-in-table-header: false did not prevent repeated
- The space at the end of a line was processed incorrectly.
Common - The following issues have been corrected:
- Crash with a float at the end of the content.
- SYSTEM ERROR when formatting spread-page-master FO.
- The area tree crashed when the final block had span="all".
Other - The following have been improved or corrected:
- Error with tagged PDF with annotations.
- PDF output caused errors when attempting to add a watermark
- pdf/a inconsistent width information for glyph.
- pdf/a contained fonts without the encoding information.
- pdf/a missing pdfaSchema valueType.
- Warning message with the property value "inherit".
- Different warning message if space-before.conditionality is specified.
- Incorrect error message if there wasn't write access to license file.
- latin-ligature created an invalid character with futura-tot font.
- Ruble sign was not displayed in Formatter.
- hyphenation-keep="page" prevented word from being hyphenated.
- Postscript output - significantly worse performance with 6.3.
- The replace element was ignored in MathML.
- Ispace was ignored in MathML.
- Italic in MathML mtd was processed incorrectly.