July 7, 2016
XSL - The following have been improved:
- Crash with fo file containing fo:retrieve-table-marker in table-header.
- Table cell contents were not outputted.
- Table cell contents were doubly outputted.
- High memory usage with long lines in a block.
- Contents at the end of flow being dropped.
- Change bar disappeared after page break.
- Leaders overflowed the page area.
- overflow="error-if-overflow" did not produce an error.
- The word is not broken even if axf:word-wrap="break-word" is specified
to the word that cannot be broken by the Thai exception dictionary.
CSS - The following has been improved:
- Formatter drew the border of the unrotated block instead of the rotated one.
- Border style dotted prevented border-length property from being honored.
- Transform translate [xy] did not accept percentage values.
Common - The following have been improved:
- Multi-column block-container in a table cell didn't balance.
- The content overflows the page.
- Ruby positioned incorrectly.
- Italic with ruby positioned incorrectly.
Other - The following have been improved or corrected:
- Linux version of Formatter hanged the outputting area tree.
- AppleGothic fonts in vertical writing were displayed incorrectly.
- CGM file produced the corrupt pdf.
- Downsampled 16-bit color png was distorted.
- The value of the omitted attribute registered in the operator dictionary changed.
- The customization to the operator, lspace which wasn't in the
operator dictionary also influenced rspace.