September 1, 2016
- V6.3MR4 Release
FO - The following issues have been corrected:
- Block with clear="both" overflowed with area tree output from command line or .net programming interface.
- Floats were not aligned as expected float.
- Nested page sequence reset the page number if initial-page-number was used.
- The column in block-container was not balanced correctly.
- A change bar in fo:marker appeared on the wrong page.
- The line break position was not correct.
- A space at the end of a line produced an error (Area overflow).
- A sidenote position changed due to span="all" in the first block.
CSS - The following issues have been corrected:
- : A table kept together despite break opportunities.
- A page break in table row caused the footnote overflow.
- A float caused the footnote body overflow.
- @top-right did not produce the content as expected.
- The widows property created an extra space at page break.
- break-before:column did not work after breaking across pages.
- Elements with display:none at the beginning of a document forced the wrong page to be used.
- A footnote with "clear:both;" caused an unwanted page break.
- A glyph was replaced without the warning message.
- Embedded pdf button with action set to move to a new page didn't work.