October 20, 2016
- V6.3MR5 Release
FO - The following issues have been corrected:
- The FO caused a crash due to the incorrect float processing.
- The float caused unwanted page break.
- axf:overflow-condense="font-stretch" didn't work.
CSS - The following issues have been corrected:
- Even if the invalid value was specified to font-weight, an error message was not shown.
- The sidenote in ::before element was rendered twice.
- Adobe Arabic font caused a system error.
- font-stretch didn't work when fixed-width-space-treatment="always" was specified.
- Formatter embedded the same icc profile multiple times.
- Mathml mspace caused the overlap in fraction.
- Some font was not converted correctly when postscript output from Formatter was converted to PDF.