January 26, 2017
- V6.4 MR1 Release
FO - The following issues have been corrected:
- axf:overflow-condense="font-size" did not work in the multicolumn block-container.
- fo:block-container did not appear correctly when there was no inline area before it.
- fo:block-container was not outputted with using the command-line.
- fo:initial-property-set ignores linefeed caused the linefeed in the first line to be ignored.
- axf:overflow-condense="font-stretch" did not work correctly when axf:ruby was specified.
- force-page-count did not work correctly.
- 'THAI CHARACTER MAI THO' (U+0E49) rendered incorrectly.
- Thai character was replaced by lozenge in output.
- Crash when embedding remote PDF.
CSS - The following issues have been corrected:
- Page numbers in TOC overflowed.
Other:（PDF, fonts, images, MathML, output options, others）
- A font failed to output correctly when its glyph was not found.
- Unable to print pdf with embedded 'Helvetica NeueLT STD' font.
- Error using Mac OS X /System/Library/Fonts/Times.dfont.
- svg inside svg failed to render in pdf
- mspace in MathML was affected by the other attribute.
- Crash with the mathml property mml:mspace linebreak="newline".
- default-output-intent didn't work with url()
- Java interface with axf:base-uri treated pdf with open parameters as relative link.
- unix: file protocol with one slash was treated as relative file.