March 16, 2017
- V6.4 MR2 Release
FO - The following issues have been corrected:
- A table border was not shown when border-collapse="collapse" was specified.
- A float with float-x="end" float-y="before" generated an extra page if it overflowed vertically.
- A float object was not shown when axf:repeat-cell-content-at-break="true" was specified.
- When multiple fonts were specified to the font-family, the alternative font was not correctly processed.
- An error message, "Unresolved index-key value" was outputted incorrectly.
CSS - The following issues have been corrected:
- A float overlapped the flowing text after breaking across the page.
- An empty span with ::after caused the wrong page selector to be used.
- An inline-block content overflowed when max-width was set.
- -ah-float-margin-y caused an extra line of text to be rendered above float.
- Margin boxes were being rendered even if no content was defined.
- A block with 'clear: both' overflowed into the footnote area."
- A page break prevented the counter increment from working.
- The % value was not available with the calc() function.
- Crash with supplied document.
- An error message is now generated when unclosed element() function keeps parsing.
Other:（PDF, fonts, images, MathML, output options, others）
- A PDF object became corrupted when copied from the embedded PDF.
- SimSun-ExtB fallback to 'Arial Unicode MS' set in Formatter config caused the punctuation character to overlap.
- The leader did not appear after Area Tree was used as Formatter input.
- .Net OnRenderPage with @GUI printer sent duplicate page render events.