April 27, 2017
- V6.4 MR3 Release
FO - The following issues have been corrected:
- The page sequence with 'end-on-odd' and two flows generated an extra blank page.
CSS - The following issues have been corrected:
- The block with page break before with child that created a new page sequence incorrectly rendered the first block of a new page.
- Unexpected page breaking.
- box-sizing: border-box didn't work for table cells.
- Floats around absolutely positioned areas were not behaving as expected.
- text-algin:<string> did not appear to be working.
- -ah-display-align: justify, border-collapse: collapse, and table caption caused overflow.
- The string() function was not retrieving the expected value.
- 'position: running(..)' was not treated as 'display: none'.
- Text overflowed when the graphic broke across page.
Other:（PDF, fonts, images, MathML, output options, others）
- PDF was corrupted when embedded in another PDF.
- Processing when there was a stream containing /Matrix in the embedded PDF dictionary was incorrect.
- Tagged PDF crashed in Mac OS X.
- Arabic font kerning removed to much space between letters.
- .NET invalid printer name that started with '@' threw SEHException instead of XfoException.