May 17, 2018
- V6.5 MR5 Release
- It's now possible to specify the color, style, and width for the border of the free text annotation.
FO - The following issues have been corrected:
- The cell with number-columns-spanned led to the incorrect width with table-layout 'auto'. #16729
- When cells with number-rows-spanned went across pages, contents of the splitting cell were missing.
- A footnote overflowed. #16411
- space-before.maximum prevented the column balancing. #16305
CSS - The following issues have been corrected:
- The processing of the :first-line pseudo-element caused poor performance. #16499
- -ah-keep-together-within-dimension didn't work with a table cell in a multi-column layout. #16846
- A page with only absolutely positioned content didn't display the running element in margins. #16776
- leader() couldn't use attr(). #16847
- A part of the PDF was output as a blank page.
- Formatter hanged with the combinations of specific fonts and specific characters. #16370
- The sans-serif fallback used the full width punctuation. #16433
- The recursive font search was not working in Linux. #16408
- SVG text appeared in GUI but not in PDF output. #16323