December 19, 2019
- When the rounded corner is specified, the rounded corner is applied even when the border-style is dotted, dashed, dotted-dash or dot-dot-dash. RT#19410
FO - The following issues have been corrected:
- span="all" block caused text to overflow under the float in the second column. RT#22269
- fo:initial-property-set caused a letter to be dropped from the second line. RT#21966
- The footnote numbers were not incrementing. RT#22064
- An overflow occurred when the area with overflow="condense" included the ruby area.
CSS - The following issues have been corrected:
- The processing of position: absolute; specified for the li element of the table was incorrect. RT#21962
- The table border with position: absolute; was displayed twice.
- The table referenced by the element() function was incorrectly reflected in the margin box.
- ::before elements in the table used wrong counter values. RT#22102
- Incorrect bookmarks with axf:outline-group and multi-volume output. RT#22067
- The rtl content produced a corrupt PDF. RT#21877
- The glyph index error didn't provide the glyph information. RT#22176
- Couldn't set SVG width or height using CSS. RT#21940
- The rendering from the area tree file lost the inline svg background image. RT#22275