FO - The following issues have been corrected:
- Block overflowed at the beginning of the new column. RT#28550
- Float in a block with axf:keep-together-within-dimension overflowed.
- White space in a block with axf:overflow-condense="font-stretch" was removed.
- font-face query parameters with url() prevented the extension detection. RT#26705
- Incorrect change bar and text decorations in a relatively positioned block. RT#28535
- Dutch document rendering using bpil never completed. RT#28496
- Crash with supplied document. RT#28400
CSS - The following issues have been corrected:
- Text overflowed into the footnote area. RT#28282
- -ah-suppress-duplicate-footnote didn't work if the footnote body was a block. RT#28438
- -ah-suppress-duplicate-footnote reset the footnote number incorrectly after the page break. RT#28438
- -ah-suppress-duplicate-footnote didn't work with the rtl content. RT#28438
- Margin and chapter counter errors in a large document. RT#28293
- -ah-keep-together-within-dimension was not working correctly. RT#28523
- @page could not be used inside @media. RT#28430
- In some East Asian scripts, joiners (U+200D) rendered incorrectly.
- The font selection was incorrect when creating PDF. RT#28207
- Embedded PDF was not output correctly.
- Embedded font error when outputting a document with AcroForm in PDF/UA. RT#28321
- A part of CGM image being stretched. RT#28419
- Postscript from "Adobe PDF" in German version of Windows had incorrect page settings. RT#27649
- XSLT warnings was not shown in GUI log window first time the document and stylesheet were transformed. RT#28288
- Linux version was missing the port number in GET host header. RT#26705