- Added -split 1-3 option to output HTML split according to Word outline level 1-3.
- Added -tocout option to output the table of contents created by Word's automatic table of contents function as a separate file when HTML is split output.
- Added -pagenavi option to output links to the next or previous page when HTML is split output.
- Added -tablestyle option to reflect table decorations specified in Word in the output HTML table cells.
- Added -lang option to specify any HTML language code.
- When the items in the table of contents created by Word's automatic table of contents function are output to HTML, each <p> tag in the table of contents now outputs the class corresponding to the outline level of the heading in Word.
In addition, <div>, id, and class were added to make the table of contents more convenient.
- The table of contents created by Word's automatic table of contents function is now output within <nav> tags instead of being included in the <section> before the table of contents.
- Revised and added the sample CSS.