The following specification has been corrected:
1) Conversion from Excel (XLS)
- When the print area is not specified, the effective area where data exists will be printed. Formerly, all columns and rows are printed when the print area is not specified.
The following issues have been corrected:
1) Conversion from Word (DOCX)
- OSDC looped when there was a shape with the size larger than the page margin.
- There was a problem with the output processing of the table in the layout frame, the sentences separated on the left and right became separate pages.
- The font width could not be reproduced well.
- There was a problem with output processing of characters (objects) in the nested table, a table was sometimes missing.
- An extra bullet was sometimes output.
- There was a problem with the calculation of the height of the character string, the line width of the table became too wide.
- In Lithuania and Romanian, AM/PM notation and the abbreviated form of months in the date/time field were different from Word.
- There was a problem with processing of spacing between characters, characters in a cell entered into the cell margin.
- When there was a table in the layout frame, the position of the image frame may be shifted.
- Indentation was not correctly processed.
- When the character color can not be obtained, the color of the text box was made as that of the previous text box, not to be set as default.
2) Conversion from Word (DOC)
- There was a case where the table layout was invalid when overwritten and saved.
- There was a problem with the width and height processing of Shape, a part of the figure was distorted.
- Linux crashed with supplied document due to the problem in the list processing.
- There was a problem with the output processing of the inline layout shape in the text box, a part of the image was not outputted.
3) Conversion from Word (common)
- The output position of the footnote number shifted when the section delimiter was nearby.
4) Conversion from RTF
- There was a case where it could not be identified as an RTF file.