1) Conversion from Word (DOCX)
- A table and characters in the previous line overlapped.
- MS Gothic was shown as MS Mincho.
- Drawing canvas was not displayed.
- The layout frame and the text box overlapped.
- A voiced mark was separated and output with two letters.
- Characters painted with the highlighter pen were output as outlined characters.
- A text box placed near the page boundary was sent to the next page.
2) Conversion from Word(DOC)
- Numbering in the list in the table changed to the same format as the list body.
- The output position of the figure shifted and it was hidden outside the page.
- Characters were output with overlapping due to the error while trimming the space between words coming after a parenthesis.
- Strike-through was not working for character attributes such as bold/italic types specified by style.
- A part of English text line was overlapped because the space between lines became narrow.
- Spaces immediately after the numbering in a list were not displayed.
- Horizontal ruled lines were output in the middle of the vertically merged cells in a table.
- A part of ruled lines in a table was not displayed.
- The indentation of the hierarchical structure was not correctly reproduced.
3) Conversion from Word
- There was an unexpected line break immediately after a hyphen.
4) Conversion from Excel(XLSX)
- The shape of the marker in a chart was incorrect.
- System error occurred with a bar graph with range error bars.
- Range error bars in a bar graph were not shown.
5) Conversion from Excel
- Excel conversion didn't report missing fonts.
- The position at the end of the numerical value in a cell shifted to the right.
6) Conversion from Office (OOXML) *DOCX/PPTX/XLSX common (figure)
- An arrow set at the end of the curve graphic was not shown.
7) Conversion from RTF
- Some AutoShapes were not output.
- A table within the layout frame was not output.
8) Conversion from WML format
- Some of the polygonal shapes were output incorrectly.