Web Interface for Office Server Document Converter V1.0 MR1 is released.
The following feature has been added:
- The command file keys for the folder monitor:
- Added the key EXT_APPEND for appending extension after original file's name when output file name is not specified.
- Added the key EXT_REPLACE for replacing the extension with the default one named when output file name is not specified.
The following specification has been changed:
- When Web Interface is combined with OSDC trial license, the specification change was made to operate as a regular version of Web Interface.
The following issues have been corrected:
- The folder monitor issue
- Presence of command.txt in zip file reset the exit error level set by default command file.
- The mail transmission failed when the folder monitoring service was running in Java 10
- Every non-zip file's extension was always set as ".pdf".
- Null pointer exception occurred if the default folder monitor command file isn't readable
- The server program issue
- Corrected to display invalid value with the error message of
- Fixed a vulnerability with temporary file handling.
- The installer issue
- Installer GUI didn't work with Java 9 or 10.