June 20, 2019
V6.6 MR6 Release
FO - The following issues have been corrected:
- Unexpected column break before block with keep-together.within-column="always". #20659
- axf:suppress-duplicate-footnote="true" was being applied to the next column even though axf:footnote-position="column" was specified. #20273
- axf:abbreviation-character-count did not work.
- When axf:text-justify="inter-character" was specified, a half-width white space was too big.
- axf:line-number caused Formatter to crash. #20536
- axf:revsion-bar in a table cell was not appearing. #20494
CSS - The following issues have been corrected:
- Empty inline at the end of a word created an extra space with 'text-justify-trim: inter-word'. # 20320
- If there was an area of position:absolute; with the width specified as % in an inline-block where the width was not specified, the processing was incorrect.
- Applying bidi to images, inline-blocks, etc. did not work correctly.
- Possible infinite loop and memory leak with Arabic text. #20208
- -ah-keep-together-within-dimension didn't prevent overflow. #20548
- The path of the original data was described in /Base of PDF incorrectly.
- Missing glyph errors were not being reported. #20236
- 'MS Mincho' was allowed as Chinese fallback font. Even in the case of font-selection-mode="6", it was corrected so that the script was considered in case of full-width characters. #20136
- Hindi text caused formatter to crash. #20656
- SVG invalid rendering with nested <g> elements that used opacity. #20286
- Missing part of image with CGM rendering.#20217
- XSLTParamFormat was not working properly.
- "TLS/SSL handshake was not successful" error in Linux environment. #20297