December 9, 2019
OSDC V7.1 R1 Release Enhancements:
1) Excel conversion can be limited to a specified sheet
2) Each Excel sheet can by converted to a separate PDF
3) Notes associated with slides in PowerPoint (PPTX) can now be included in the conversion
The following issues have been corrected:
1) Conversion from Word (DOCX)
- Missing pages in PDF output
- Missing mathematical forumlas
- Unnecessary line break occurred in the middle of line.
- Line break after the hyphenation was not reflected correctly.
- Line break after diagrams with no space on right and left was not reproduced.
- Unnecessary border was displayed under the table cell.
- Abnormal termination was occurred when data was invalid.
2) Conversion from Excel (XLSX)
- If the cell height was not set, the height could not be adjusted automatically.
- Cell width was not outputted as specified.
- The layout of the converted PDF collapsed and an error was displayed.
- Invalid print range caused empty output documents
3) Conversion from PowerPoint(PPTX)
- Errors in JPG output
4) Conversion from PDF
- Characters were crushed or blurred when converted to images
- PDF annotations were not converted on Linux version.
- Added error codes to manual and corrected some error messages.