- The value of xml:lang specified in the higher level XML can now be inherited when an SVG is referenced in a higher level XML such as FO or HTML. ☞ SVG Conformance
- The font-stretch property can now be specified for <axf:font-face> / CSS @font-face.
FO - The following issues have been corrected:
- Performance problem due to incorrect processing of tables and markers.
- axf:overflow-condense="font-size" produced an incorrect font size in a static area with retrieve marker.
- If there was fo:inline-container before the non-starter character, the non-starter processing was not performed even if axf:line-break="strict" was specified.
- Standard PDF tagging structure was being remaped.
- TBody PDF tag could not be suppressed with axf:pdftag="''".
- axf:scope information was not included.
- axf:normalize="none" didn't preserve the non-breaking space.
- keep-together.within-line="always" didn't work in fo:inline with fo:bidi-override children.
- Crash with supplied file.
CSS - The following issues have been corrected:
- Error with negative -ah-float-margin-y value.
- -ah-hyphenation-keep: column was not working.
- zlib error with a large document.
- Corrupt PDF output using a PDF background image.
- Footnote counter reset was not working if TeX hyphenation was used.
- 'auto' in the named page list used a wrong page selector.
- Incorrect value for target-counter pointing to a float.
- @import with media selector reported an error.
- ::footnote call was repeated at the beginning of a column.
- Crash with supplied document.
- Incorrect line breaking between ' and «.
- Font weight was changed on the following page.
- Acrobat PDF/X-4 validation error with an image that used the different version of output intent profile.
- SimSun was chosen as a Japanese font.
- In SVG files, text-decoration marked up in CSS was not evaluated.
- Bookmarks no longer jump to the locations when converting AreaTree to PDF.
- Hostname in external-destination was being resolved and increased the rendering time accordingly.