- Support for PDF/A-1a, PDF/A-2a, PDF/A-2u, PDF/A-3a, PDF/A-3b and PDF/A-3u.
- Added the option to not to output Word bookmarks.
- Enhanced support for Excel page overflows.
- Enhanced support for CGM.
- Support for Unicode on Windows command line.
Conversion from Word (DOCX)
- Line enclosures in layout frames were not displayed correctly.
- Support for not specifying the level at which to start the "Define new Multilevel list".
- The thickness of the tab-leader in the table of contents was not displayed correctly.
- Images with anchors in paragraphs that wrap around the side of shape were not positioned correctly.
- A table that fits on one page with keppNext specified was page broken in the middle of the page.
- Right-alignment of strings in tables was not displayed correctly.
- The size of the bulleted line image was not match the font size of the line symbol.
- Shape just before page break was placed on the previous page and overflowed.
- A space was placed between the table at the top of the page and the header.
- Table placement was broken when the table was continuous without line breaks, etc.
Conversion from Word (DOC)
- The output position of the OLE Object in the footer was incorrect.
- Unnecessary blank was output when processing line breaks.
- The line space after a line break was widened.
- Spacing between strings was not reflect the character spacing in the page settings.
- When a line break had been deleted in the Track Changes function, the line break would have been displayed. the line break was displayed.
- Text wrapping was incorrectly determined in a table with text wrapping.
Conversion from Excel
- Fixed the processing of formulas where the resulting value is not saved.
- Shapes in the row and column title were not displayed on the next and subsequent pages.
Conversion from MS - Office