- Support for .NET 6.
- Added the feature to output specific cell area in Excel.
- Added the option to not output Office properties.
- Improved the support for Excel form control.
The following issues have been corrected:
Conversion from Word (DOCX)
- The space at the top edge of the page was wider.
- The space at the top edge of the page was not correct.
- User-defined style in [Styles]-[Create a Style] was not inherited.
- Output direction of table borders and text position in cells were not correct.
- Position of the pictures inside the cell was not displayed correctly.
- Top and bottom spaces inside the cell was not correct.
- Layout of the tab was not correct.
- Width of the tab was not correct.
- Layout by the tab inside the footer was not correct.
- The space between pictures with "In Line with Text" layout was narrow.
- Position of the shape was not correct.
- Unnecessary border was displayed on the cell.
- Unnecessary borders were displayed on the picture specified as the bullet.
- Picture inside the columns was not displayed.
- Picture was not displayed.
- Display position of the footnote was not correct.
- Start number of the footnote was not correct.
- Layout inside the header was not correct.
- Position of the picture inside the footer was not correct.
- Right and left position inside the footer was not correct.
- String inside the footer was not displayed in the correct position.
- Page break after the paragraph number was not processed correctly.
- Paragraph number and the paragraph contents were displayed on different pages.
- Text position inside the rotated shape was not correct.
- Text box was not displayed correctly.
- Background image was not displayed correctly.
- Page break was not processed correctly.
- Word wrap process was not correct.
- Line break position of the URL was different from MS Word.
- When layout with two-columns, top edge of the right and left columns were misaligned.
- Text wrapping in the layout options was not correct.
- When open the certain file, operation terminated abnormally.
Conversion from PowerPoint (PPTX)
- When converting certain file, error was occurred and stopped the conversion.
- Attribute specified in table style was not referenced.
Conversion from MS-Office
- Support for the top, bottom, left, and right borders specified for the object.
Conversion from MS-Office (binary version)
- Properties (Author/Title/Keywords/Subject) of Binary version (DOC/PPT/XLS) files were not be retrieved.
Conversion from RTF
- Conversion was result in no response.
- Display position of the SHAPE was different from RTF.