Upgrade to Latest Version
AH Formatter customers who have purchased their software within the last 90 days or who have an active Annual Maintenance Agreement are entitled to upgrade to the latest version free of charge. Customers who wish to upgrade to AH Formatter with support for both XSL and CSS will be required to pay the difference in cost.
AH Formatter customers who do not have an active Annual Maintenance Agreement have two options:
- Purchase an Annual Maintenance Agreement retroactive to the end of their previous agreement or the end of their 90 day warranty period.
- Purchase a one-time upgrade for 50% of the software purchase price. Please note that the one-time upgrade prohibits customers from purchasing future maintenance. Future upgrades will continue to cost 50% of the software purchase price.
Note: AH Formatter Lite customers are not entitled to a free upgrade unless they have an Annual Maintenance Agreement.
Upgrading from AH Formatter Lite to Full Version or Standalone to Server License
The cost to upgrade from Lite to Full or Standalone to Server depends on length of time between the original purchase and the upgrade request:
- Customers upgrading within 6 months of the original purchase will receive 100% credit of the original license price and pay the difference between the two licenses.
- After 6 months to 2 years, customers will receive 50% credit of the original license price.
- After 2 years, customers must buy a new license.
|Server – Lite to Full License Upgrade||Standalone – Lite to Full License Upgrade|
|Within 6 Months||$3000||$850|
|6 Months – 2 Years||$4000||$1050|
|After 2 Years||$5000 (Full Server License Price)||$1250 (Full Standalone License Price)|
|Full Standalone to Full Server License Upgrade||Lite Standalone to Lite Server License Upgrade|
|Within 6 Months||$3750||$1600|
|6 Months – 2 Years||$4375||$1800|
|After 2 Years||$5000||$2000|
- Customers with a current Annual Maintenance Agreement may upgrade to the latest version for free. For upgrade requests, contact email@example.com
- If the customer's maintenance has expired, they will receive a quote for the upgrade.
- The evaluation version and the licensed product version for AH Formatter are the same except for the watermark and URL at the bottom of the generated pages. Antenna House recommends that customers use the evaluation version for testing purposes only.
- For testing purposes, customer are allowed to have the latest and current version of AH Formatter installed on the same machine.