August 30, 2018
- V6.6 R1 Release
- <noLT/> Support for Ethiopic and Syriac scripts.
- <noLT/> Now able to create PDFs with forms using HTML and CSS. #17012
- Footnote breaking in CSS is now available as well as in FO. #14454
- <noLT/>: Specifying the grouping of page number reference for CSS is now available #14603
- Now able to use @page with page selectors. #15137
- Specifying :last to any @page is now available. #15645
- Now able to specify the object-fit, object-position properties.
- Specifying content-list for the bookmark-label value is now available.
- Now able to add the content from multiple elements into a running header without loosing their formatting properties. #17368
- Composite values for -ah-leader-length can now be specified. #16848
- Multiple background images can now be specified.
- <noLT/> (From V6.5MR5): The border color, style and width of the free text annotation can now be specified.
- <noLT/>: Specifying the shape of the connecting portion of borders is now available. #5618
- <noLT/>: Now able to specify whether the height of each row occupied by the cell should be as even as possible when the height of a cell with rowspan is high.
- (From V6.5MR6): Specifying whether to count the last punctuation to be included in one character when axf:avoid-widow-words ="true" is specified in CJK is now available. #17032
- Ligatures can now be suppressed by inserting a zero-width space, etc. between letters where a ligature occurs. #16166
- The document information can now be specified for any XML that is not HTML. #14572
- <noLT/>: Print mark types, such as a registration mark, have been added. #16798
- Support for OpenType MATH Feature.
- MathML Settings have been enhanced.
- Option Setting File can now be specified with parameters when starting the GUI program.
- The number of digits after the decimal point of real numbers to be output in PDF can now be specified. #14723
- Support for WOFF File Format 2.0.
- CSS processing described in <style> in SVG has been enhanced.
- Specifying whether to enable <hyphen-min> in the Hyphenation Exception Dictionary is now available. #14890---
FO - The following issues have been corrected:
- axf:footnote-keep did not work. #17607
- axf:border-radius created artifact in PDF output. #17760
- Column balancing with space-before.maximum moved the content prematurely to the next page. #16305
- PDF link destination didn't work if visibility="hidden" was set on outer block. #17371
CSS - The following issues have been corrected:
- attr() did not work with background-image. #17452
- 'break-before: right' and 'column-span: all' caused an overflow. #17477
- An image reference in the content property did not work correctly.
- <input type="hidden"> did not work correctly.
- PDF/X-1a output with embedded PDF/X-1a failed.
- Application error with Noto font.
- In certain fonts and conditions, characters with the same GID were merged with one Unicode
- Font config alias name matching font name didn't appear to work. #17719
- CGM image no longer rendered. #17366
- Multi-domain certificates were not considered in server hostname verification.
No-LT = Not in Lite Version