V6.6 MR5 Release
April 25, 2019
- Formatter is able to specify 'createdate' and 'modifydate' to <axf:document-info> / HTML <meta>.
XSL-FO - The following issues have been corrected:
- Formatter would crash with axf:line-number and floats.
- The keep-together in a row spanned cell overflowed.
- The axf:word-break="break-all" caused an overflow.
- The letter-spacing.maximum affected the Arabic rendering.
- Formatter would crash with the incorrect processing of U+200D.
CSS - The following issues have been corrected:
- The list item marker appeared bolder than expected.
- The background color of the row spanned cell was incorrect.
- Negative letter spacing prevented '-ah-hyphenate-hyphenated-word: false' from working.
- If -ah-assumed-page-number was not specified, a temporary area was secured with "0". It has been corrected so that temporary formatting is done in anticipation of a 3-digit page number area in CSS.
- Even if overflow: error-if-overflow; was specified, there would be no error message when an overflow occurred.
- A sidenote was causing extra space to be added to the flowing text.
- When encodeURI was specified in href, the processing of target-counter was incorrect.
- The axf:form-field with long field-value led to an invalid name.
- There was missing content in CGM.