- Supported Systems:
- Formatting Features
- axf:float-y / CSS -ah-float-y has been extended. The anchor value is now available. RT#23218
- *Now able to adjust the spacing on the last line. ☞ axf:adjust-last-line-spacing / CSS -ah-adjust-last-line-spacing
- Now able to specify a shorthand for column-rule in XSL as well.
- CSS Only
- Now able to specify whether to delete the same footnote on the same page in CSS as well. ☞ CSS -ah-suppress-duplicate-footnote RT#25305
- Compound names such as XSL leader-length.minimum is now available in CSS as well. ☞ CSS Extensions as is XSL-FO
- Now able to specify whether to match pseudo-classes such as first-child or only-of-type to the root element.☞ css-child-match-root
- The value of Media types has been extended.
- CSS @page has been enhanced.
- The :nth() page selector can now be specified. RT#14187
- The priority of the page selector in AH Formatter V7.2 is now clarified. ☞ CSS @page
- The Cascading Order of CSS in AH Formatter V7.2 is now clarified.
- Changes in CSS interpretation has been updated. ☞ Changes from AH Formatter V7.1
- The handling of <link> in HTML has now been improved. ☞ Changes from AH Formatter V7.1
- The expansion text can now be specified for tags in Tagged PDF. ☞ axf:expansion-text / CSS -ah-expansion-text
- When outputting a tagged PDF, it is now possible to specify whether to set alternate text for tags descended from tags that have alternate text setting. ☞ allow-nest-alt-text RT#26987
- The language can now be specified for each PDF output in separate volumes. ☞ Multiple Separate Volume RT#27281
- In SVG, when fill in the root element is omitted, the value of color specified in the upper XML can now be inherited. ☞ inherit-svg-fill-color
- The value of axf:hyphenate-caps-word / CSS -ah-hyphenate-caps-word has been extended. RT#26631
- The processing of words containing SOFT HYPHEN (U+00AD) in AH Formatter V7.2 is now clarified. RT#26180
- V7.1 MR1: Dutch and Thai Exception Dictionary have been attached. RT#27115
- .NET Core 3.1 is now available for .NET interface
- The dpcm unit is now available.
FO - The following issues have been corrected:
- Contents were not output due to page breaks in the middle of the table.
- Floats in a table overflow pages.
- The punctuation-trim in the option configuration file was sometimes not reflected Crash with change bar inside a marker. RT#27917
- In a sentence with writing-mode="rl-tb" specified, the order of characters was incorrectly output.
- The punctuation-trim in the option configuration file was sometimes not reflected keep-together.within-line="always" crashed due to the incorrect BPIL processing. RT#27977
CSS - The following issues have been corrected:
- Contents overflowed to the previous column. RT#28194
- Premature page break in a cell with rotated content. RT#28123
- Length value for -ah-keep-together-within-dimension was not working with row spanned table cell. RT#28007
- An image overflowed with 'page-break-before: always'. RT#27723
- Incorrect lang properties caused all the :lang() to be applied. RT#28148
- Incorrect vertical position of :before element that used 'top' with a percentage.
- Absolute position was not working with SVG image. RT#21940
- Crash with :last and page-break-before: right. RT#28260
- Crash with supplied document. RT#28117
- float at the end of single-page-master-reference overflowed. RT#28196
- Multicol float overflowed. RT#28157
- The black color in SVG did not become K100 when outputting PDF/X to SVG.
- Incorrect glyph rendering. RT#27811
- punctuation-trim in the Option Setting File was not working.
*Not available for Lite version.