HTML on Word Plug-in is a tool that converts .docx format files edited and saved in Microsoft Word into simple and easy-to-edit HTML. By converting HTML from a Word document, it's easy to create webpages with an editor that everyone is familiar with. You can also efficiently create high-quality webpages without using tags by taking advantage of powerful editing functions such as Word's document review function, document outline processing, drawing function, and table creation functions. The latest release V1.2 is available now - try it for 30-days free!
V1.2 - Enhancements:
1) Added option to output the name of the paragraph style set in Word as the value of the class attribute of the <p> or <h> tag in HTML.
2) Now able to output the style name specified for the table as the class attribute value of the <table> tag.
3) Added option to output italics, underlines and strikethroughs in Word font groups as tag or style attribute value.
4) Added option to output original image files in their original format without conversion.
V1.1 - Enhancements:
1) Outputs <thead> tags in tables.
3) Added option to specify media attribute when linking CSS.
4) Adjusted included CSS to reflect enhancements.
V1.0 - Initial Release
You can see more detailed functions, parameter settings, conversion specifications, etc. in the user manual.
This plug-in can be used on a desktop PC running on Windows 10 and Windows 11.
It cannot be installed on a server and used in such a way that multiple users share functionality.
|HTML on Word||PRICE|
|Windows Desktop License||$350|